View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 07:39 AM   #55
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

Re: Future is looking grim. Went to a late model show

well ive ben around alot of mini truckers that are cool as hell. then some that i wouldnt walk across the street to pour water on them if they were on fire. same with imports. personaly i cant stand them, hate the stupid mufflers, but look out, because there are some of them out there that look bad, but are fast as hell... i used to go through alot of tires when i was 16 or so, but i worked for every used set of tires i got. usually one set a week, used to do bunr out contests in parking lots... used to drag from light to light. and nothign better than whipping up on some kid whose parents gave them the car or they were in daddies car.. even better when they laughed at my ol rusted out chevelle.. they were not laughing by the time the crossed the intersections.... chevelle was in my early 20's.. i will be 39 this year.. have i slowed down.. yes, i dont think ive spun a tire in years, cant hardly afford to pay the bills, let alone buy tires all the time, plus anythign else that gets tore up.. i miss the old days...

but basicly there are good and bad in every crowd.. as for the guy who has the 100k ride, more power to him, if you got the money use it, now if he bought it i could care less, if he built it, i think its great.. still hate those big mufflers though...nothign better than some cherry bombs, or even some piano wire in the end of the exhaust pipes..lol