View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #67
exmonkeypunk
Barrito Loco Diablo

Re: Project "E.P."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967 C10 Dylan View Post
Yeah, it's gonna see a few shows here and there. Hoping to make it up to the Moultrie Georgia show either at the end of this year or next year. Not ready for show of course but hopefully in primer with most of the body work done. Prepping is one of my main concerns and that's why I'm getting their whole three step process and following the instructions to a tee. I plan on using the gloss black.
Honestly man, I wish more shows had work in progress vehicles on display. The main reason I'm so into "Rat Rods" is because you can see what the vehicle had to go through to get where it is, and you can never quite tell if it's totally done or just part way through the process. If there's any local shows near you and you have the truck in safe driving condition, i'd cruise it and see how many people you get paying more attention to your truck than the finished $80,000 shine job that some check writer had built by some guy named Skip Boose. Wow, i sound angry, but I'm not. Just passionate about unfinished rides.
exmonkeypunk is offline   Reply With Quote