View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #100
bdydrp97s10

Re: How did you find your Truck -and-Why did you buy your truck?

well thos is my forst 67-72 truck.. like most i think they are the best loking truck out there as far as a classic goes.. but this past winter i started looking for a new project.. i started looking for a 67 cadillac deville but when i saw a 68 c10 in the trading post i thought i would look at it because i always liked the steel dash.. and i love short bed fleetsides..

so i went to the owners house and the bed was perfect no rust in it anywhere.. A PERFECT short fleet.. other than that it had the ussual rust(rockers, cab corners, a pillars, and door bottoms) It already had a 350, and a nearly perfect interior that had been redone at some point.. so i figured with the engine, interior, and the perfect bed the truck was a steal at $1500. I came and picked it up the next day

then once i got it home i decided to rip out the good interior and trash it.. toss the engine in favor of a crate engine and start on body work..

right now its almost ready for paint.. thats my story of how i enterd the 67-72 chevy truck world.. and i have found this site useful for finding parts and just generql info..
bdydrp97s10 is offline   Reply With Quote