View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
original_balzer

Re: project SLOW DOWN C30 to C10

Thanks guys

-67C30 the C30 rolling chassis will be available to members of this forum as well as the C30 fender badges. I cant bring myself to send it to the scrap yard if someone wants or needs any of it. I would prefer to trade or barter for stuff ill need or at least give it away to someone who wants it

-pipsC10 its in awesome shape! the only real flaw in the whole thing even the a-arm crossmember is some minor pitting of the frame rail right where the original rear spring cups used to be. Utah salts the roads WAY too much so finding this frame in this condition is rare. Other areas tha get bashed up are the front frame horns and the rear where the bumpers bolt on. This frame is perfect.

I live in the country where bottoming out the a-arm crossmember isnt a hard thing to do even on a stock hight truck this one is clean and dent free.

Im realy exited about this build. I never would have dreamed to find these parts in such great shape. The worst thing I have to work with is the bed but even that is in alot better condition than some I have looked at, or owned.
original_balzer is offline   Reply With Quote