View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #117
jorgensensc

Re: Billet Radio Plate for cut dash...opinions?

I'm interested also. i was going to use a radio delete plate for the same purpose, but found that the radio trim piece hits the rolled edge. I would be interested in 2 also, but I think for one of them I need to figure out how I would want the Vintage Air controls to fit (not your concern, but I would need to look at some controls and brainstorm.) I honestly think you would have really good luck selling them as a set for the radio and heater/ac controls. I understand you will need to get a good number of commitments, but I bet if you hit up a few vendors you could get 50 of each commited before you know it. Think about all o fthe people out there that don't know about this sight and strictly shop from a catalog they receive in the mail. Your first run you could probably sell to us for these costs, but after that the vendors would obviously have to have some mark up, and you would need some profit, so it seems that the costs would be higher later. But for the original run you would at least get started. Does this make any sense?
Shawn

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE