View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #112
caminokid
Chevy nut

Re: I fought the law and the law won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arad68 View Post
"Qoute" (And James yours right. We are supposed to live in a free country....but yet we are slowly losing the right to be free. Living in a neighborhood where the neighborhood association... its like living in Nazi Germany here. You cant park on your lawn... God forbid you have a trailer or truck your not using right that minute when they see it. Half of the neighbors here want to do away with the nazis. If I had a way to get a place in the country...I would be out of here.) "Unquote".

It is not always about some one not liking junk in front of your house. Many crimes are commited with unregistered vehicles. It is a big problem for the police. It is nice to have them around.

I live in a subdivision that has an HOA and they are really cool about people with project vehicles as long as they don't spend an "extended" amount of time in the driveway or street. There is a difference between a junker or parts car/truck and a project vehicle. I have parted out numerous vehicles at my house and have had no complaints. I get it done quickly and don't make a weekly thing out of it.

As to far as this country turning into a Nazi state of some type, I don't think so, as I have seen first hand the effects of a dictatorship on it's people and I really resent this type of comment. This country is nothing like that or is it turning into it.

Although I respect different points of view, I really have to agree with Shane and others on this point.
Well in my situation....it would be different if I had vehicles in the drive with no plates and they didnt run...stuff like that. The project truck is in the garage. The dd is in the driveway...and drives everyday. The only other thing in the drive is the trailer. As of yesterday...finished. What I am talking about is an old man that has nothing better to do then whine all the time ab out everything and get the neighborhood association guy all riled up.

Sorry to have offended you on the Nazi statement. But the neighborhood guy acts like hitler to everyone. Thats why I called this Nazism. It wasnt directed at anyone but this neighborhood. Once again I am sorry to have offended you.

"Remember kids there is NO replacement for displacement!"
caminokid is offline   Reply With Quote