View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #70
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Re: Project "E.P."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Subscribed & you're doing a great job so far.

I also wanted to give props to the board members that have been offering up items to help keep you going (& within your budget). There are great people on this site & much can be learned from them.... Scot.
It's amazed me the amount of people willing to help out. It means more to me than you guys know...Well actually you all probably know what it means because all of you have been in my shoes before haha. I figured I'd update you guys with the latest on the truck and let you see what I've been meddling with.

Well, hate me or love me for it but this is how I'm doing my frame. POR 15 to be honest, is just out of my budget right now as I'm trying to get this thing on the road as soon as possible.

Here's nothing,

By dylanandrews, shot with DSC-P200 at 2008-06-20

I still gotta finish up sanding some things with a Scoth Brite Pad so I can get the paint on clean and get rid of that rust. Then it's time for the inside of the frame and the bottom to finish it all off. Tell me what you guys think.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote