View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
70GMCer

Selling My GMC!!!

Well, I think it might be time I let this go to someone else. Looking to do another project. What do you guys think it's worth. I've did just about everything to this. This isn't a show truck, but a super nice straight driver. For the most part, this truck is rust free. Has all original sheet metal except for the hood and the tailgate.

Has all new brakes (front Disk), & brake lines, new custom interior. The list is endless what I have did to this.

I have all my receipts for everything I have had done to this. I will consider trading. I will also consider selling this without the 383 engine & 350 trans. I have a 700r to go with this if needed. I have put around 200 miles on this since completing it. The only thing this really needs is a newer exhaust system.

I bought this truck back in 1993 and it had 107,000 original miles. Most of its life was spent on a farm in southern Pa. I have put around 5000 miles since owning it. It's an original 350ci with 3spd stick. I've upgraded everything on it and have done quite a few mods as well.

See my build pictures. These pictures are a little old and do not show the newer 383 installed among other things.

Let me know your honest opinions on WIW.
Attached Images

1965 Mustang

Last edited by 70GMCer; 07-25-2008 at 02:59 PM.
70GMCer is offline   Reply With Quote