View Single Post
Old 09-07-2000, 06:48 PM   #7
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

Hmmm, true.

Well heres the deal... I have three engines around here. One is the 350 in the 78(from a 74 van i had).
Another 350 is the one under the tarp with 180,000 on it, but ran great(the original motor to the 78).
And another that came from a 72 3/4ton that is bored and as a mild cam. etc, but wont install itself into the caprice, and may not be the engine to put in it(may just use it in the 72 project).
The Electra, my grandma drives, and every other vehicle has no motor, cept the Camaro,it has a junk 305.
The 78 is physically falling apart, and fast..... The 68 is halfway disassembled, and the 72 is the same way, but more.
I think I may have to save up and get a late model V6 S-10 or something similar just to have something to drive and get parts with, etc while I am assembling the 72 (waiting for the stupid factory to call us back still).
I think im gonna say "screw it all" and start selling all the other vehicles soon, besides the Electra and the 67 and 72. (Pull the 355 out of the Caprice though ) They'll end up as demolition derby cars around here.
And i need to sell all these parts I have around here, that Im not gonna use (69-87).

I just want a decent classic truck.
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote