View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 07:41 AM   #43
special-K
Special Order

Re: payed no delivery what next

This sucks,for sure.I am sympathizing with you,Wayne.But,in my mind,I`d jump to cuss bureaucratic muttling and lack of accountability between customs and two postal systems before I`d personally attack a person with no known history of wrong doing.If you are wrongly accusing Tink then did you consider you may have run her off the site?Did you consider how you would feel if innocent and in her shoes?How would you handle it?I`ve given real life examples in this thread about international befundledness as well as a simple California to Maryland postal hangup.I`ve had a zillion smooth transactions,but that didn`t make the couple bad ones I`ve had not occur.I ordered a set of 14.50/37-16.5 mounted & balanced tires from San Diego and got them months faster than a car model kit.I hope this still turns out well.But,my gut tells me you`re a victom of some system failure.Shippers are known for throwing away damaged parcels to rid themselves of blame for damage.Not every employee in the chain of shipping will have enough integrity to own up to mishandling a package.It`s just another cardboard box to them.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-01-2008 at 07:44 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote