View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #46
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: payed no delivery what next

well if tink offered a refund, and im kinda getting into this well past the start of the thread, ya shoulda taken the refund and if the parts get there then id hope you give her the money back... It is kinda in her court to get the parts to you and it is the responsibility of the seller to handle the shipping and dealing with the shipper if they screw up. She has to fight it out with the shipper. Until houndstooth actually signs for the item the item is still owned by tink
This is why you always ship signature requested so that there is proof the intended recipient gets their item, for everyones protection
That being said and having spoken to tink in threads here i find it hard to believe she would do anything intentional to screw any member here. I would hope that she is not run off the site as special-k suggested and would hope this matter can be amicably resolved as both tink and houndstooth are valued members of our community

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote