View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
Desert Rat

Selling A Couple What Should I Build First?

What do you guys think?Im selling 2 of my rides to finish another,and most of what parts are left,that will easily build one from start to finish.Should i go with the 67 GMC SWB,62 BelAir S/W,or 65 Biscayne factory heater delete car,correct dated 396t400.i dont have pics of the 65 yet,its in my name just stored elsewhere until i have room.

I have all the used parts for both,the 62 looks like a easier project but its not really,still want to completly disasemble its plans are use a rebuilt 454 i have(has a 396 in it now)and t350,plans are for color change,of course all new body cushions,susp,brakes,exhaust,all mechanical parts,air bags,18" billets,everything new or redone i have factory power windows,seat,cruise,autronic eye,1pc bumpers,grille guard,almost every possible factory option.the 67 i have a 468 and a t400,it will be 5 lug,disc brakes,it will be a plan jane model i have heater delete,radio delete,it will be basic except for a factory tach,and buckets,and ill throw in a tilt to accomodate the manual steering,manual discs,main thing is GO FAST,be pretty and simple,looking at 18" rims.frame will be redone as with the wagons.also a original 65 Biscayne 2 dr post ii recently aquired,it came factory with radio,heater delete,manual steering,brakes,rubber floor mats,396 T400 all correct dates down to water pump,its a original project,been off road for 25 years,original rust free AZ car.No 18s on this one,this one will be 100% original looking,only thing that it didnt come with that i will be adding is a tilt,and a factory tachometer(that came in the deal)well it was part of another dash in the trunk.Any of you have ideas,interested in hearing,please dont say truck,just because we all love trucks.Ive been driving only a truck for quite a while and leaning towards something else,but not sure.

Last edited by Desert Rat; 02-12-2003 at 11:21 PM.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote