View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #9
BarelyLegalFab

Re: Complete air suspension kit.... Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtm_seven View Post
This is my wish list please correct my terminology if it's off or tell me if I missed anything....

4 Bags (7" in front and 8" in rear right?)

-M7

remember bags have spring rates like coils just dont go trowing a 8" bag in the rear because you see it in the mags. bag size will effect you ride. with out writing a book here, i will try to make this as short as possiable:

Quick example: in the front
if you run a smaller bag you will need more air pressure for a certen ride height, what this does is give you a higher spring rate(stiffer ride)
If you tak same truck same ride height, but switch to a bigger style bag, you will need less psi for sam ride height giving you a lower spring rate(softer ride)

i could go on for pages on this subject lol .
if you need more help picking the right bag for your truck feel free to call me 989 671 3729 and i will run you though some options and tell you how differnt bags will efect you ride on your truck.

Them main thing to remember is that you dont just pick and bag and cram it under your truck do a little investigating and get the right bag for you app.

and like i said you guys that have no interest in learning this feel free to call i will set you up right.

i hope this helps you out some.

Richie
BarelyLegalFab is offline   Reply With Quote