View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 11:33 PM   #5
Desert Rat

Heres whats leaving
69 GMC SWB BBC,AC,PS,PB,Rallys,Tilt,Tach,Buckets and 79 2wd(dont like these years much anyway)new paint .030 396 t350,new Bumpers,Grille,grille moldings,lenses,has tach,tilt,have all ext pieces.needs carpet and new weatherstrip,and exhaust to be done,all motor accessories brand new,painted with motor out,and nose offengine comp spotless-no drive time.good interior.make nice daily driver with about a $1000 in investments.Ive leaned towards the 65 but not probably going to be a real nice one for daily driving-LOL actually the 67 wont have a heater either,but it might get aftermarket AC/Heat system?I dont know what to do.Im thinking the 65 deserves a nasty solid lifter cam,have factory Holley cast iron intake,correct 780 Holley for intake,probably ditch the manifolds and go with headers,manifolds i have are correctly dated to motor so i will save,but needs some 3" exhaust and flows,3.73 gears for that stop light to stop light action.Im certainly not going to cut it up due to its rarity status,i dont think many 65s came without a heater,trucks i understand but a full size family car is odd.
Attached Images

Last edited by Desert Rat; 02-12-2003 at 11:44 PM.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote