View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 09:07 AM   #20
Desert Rat

LOL seems like the wagon and 65.I have everything to finish wagon,including the retired body shop owner/builder to do the body and paint,im sure he will do others too,he doesnt do anything anymore,looks foward to doing something,but only a few hours a day,bad knees.the wagon might be more practical.the truck i wont hopefully be throwing greasy parts in the back,hoping it will be too nice,for junkyard parts and such,but my little utility trailer can easily go behind it,or the S/W.actually my wife has a shhhh(nissan) that i can tow or throw crap in the back.only thing i really need to get for all of them is ll the new stuff redo brakes,susp,exh,radiator,carpet,interior,tires,frames redone,its a matter of buying the new stuff and putting it on,after disassembly and paint and put back together.the 65 will be mostly stock looking,being that its rare i wont do any cutting,it will have some performance upgrades,but esily go back to stock.Ive never seen a 65 with a delete setup,even in AZ windows can get foggy in the morning,it may be 70 in the winter but 35-40 at night,and it does rain once every few months for about 10 seconds.actually the winter time cold in the mornings in dry,and it seems alot colder than it is to me.i use my heater on the way to work in my truck.im feeling stuck between the 62 and 65,i should probably get the S/W going and get that water bed installed in the back-lol,it would make a sweet ride to go on trip with plenty of room,when its done the 65 can go on the starting block,hmmmm
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote