Thread: Surf Blue
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #94
Painter D

Re: Surf Blue

As posted above I got one side completed, and started on the other side of the tub project. I'm essentially done with the tub and bed floor on the other side as far as the metal work goes. Now I just have to take it to work to strip it and prime it. The inner bedside mod I did was a little more difficult than I expected don't really know why, it just worked out that way. Either way it is completed on one side as well, and now I'm starting on the other side. I've enclosed a pic of what I made to fit in there . It's not a mod I thought up or anything ,I've seen it done before on other trucks on this site.

I've got to give a big thanks to board member SCOTI as well. He volunteered his spare tubs ,so that I could get this done. This isn't the first thing he's helped me out on so in my book I owe him one ,or two.

Most of the dash is reassembled now, along with a shiny new windshield in place. The passenger side door is cut in and ready to go along with some freshly painted door latches as well. I also picked up some black carpet for areas where the factory carpet kit doesn't cover . Hopefully I'll get to that in the next few weeks. I moved the truck outside to get it out of the way so I snapped some pictures of it while I had it out. I'll post more later . ENJOY!
Attached Images

Last edited by Painter D; 09-09-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Painter D is offline   Reply With Quote