View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Arekusu

static drop 3/4 questions

Hi all -

I've been watching this board for a while trying to get a lot of info together to buy parts for my 64 back in N.M. while I'm here in Japan. Now is the time to buy and I thought I had it all sorted, but ran into some differences in parts from different companies (brothers, end ECP).

I'm looking to do a 3/4 drop.

I was just going to go springs for now because I cant remember if the front end off of the 85 C-10 that I pulled had inch or inch and a quarter rotors on it so I don't want to buy the wrong drop spindles.

A difference is Early Classic Enterprises offers a premium 2/4 drop kit with shock relocators and a adjustable panhard bar. Do I need the shock relocators and the adj. panhard bar? What happens if I don't get this stuff..? Brothers (to my knowledge) isn't selling it.

This is my first time dropping anything so I'm pretty much clueless unless I've read it here or overheard "good advice". So if you guys can think of something else (bags are a little expensive for me now) or some other place to buy my stuff please let me know. Sarcasm and ridicule are fully expected and appreciated.

Alex
Arekusu is offline   Reply With Quote