View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #155
c10addict

Re: post all bagged c10 here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipsC10 View Post
c10addict, that truck is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! I love everything about it. I have seriously contemplated doing the same thing to mine, new drivetrain with modern suspension and rat the rest of it! Paint is too damn expensive. Nice ride.
Thanks... I love it... its out in my driveway all night while my 68 rests under a cover and I worry about something happening to it.. Its great to be able to just drive it and not worry about if it gets caught in the rain or little scratches... I take my dog for rides in the 64 and actually use it like a truck is meant to be used... Plus I let my future wife take i and drive it and not worry... that alone is priceless..
54 GMC under the knife getting a S10 chassis swap and bagged. See my build thread...
07 GMC Sierra 5/7 drop, 22's and 24's Air ride on my mind..
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=339340

See pics of my trucks in my profile

Last edited by c10addict; 09-11-2008 at 12:47 AM.
c10addict is offline   Reply With Quote