Thread: CPP company????
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #13
kdrodworks316
KOFFIN DRAGGER

Re: CPP company????

They got me again...I had to get a c-notch kit for they burban, because I am to lazy to rip one out on my plasmacam machine. I ordered it, paid for it and heard nothing for 3 weeks. I shot them an email and it was 2 days before I got a reply. They assured me that it would ship the next day. I finally got my parts, but 3 weeks? really? I could have cut it out, welded it all together, and shipped it anywhere in the country in 7 days. I love their products, they are top notch in my book, but I cant bear to even think about the nightmare when I order and track bar kit, shock mounts, and a crossmember kit. Do they just not care? what the hell is wrong with these people? Sorry to rant, but it really chaps my ass to support an outfit only to take the short end of the stick over and over. When a feller orders parts, he needs them asap, not in 3 weeks when we get to it and never contact the guy that spent a $1000 of his hard earned money so we can jerk him around and not update him on his order. It seems the bad deals out number the smooth ones to me, as this is not the only thread about CPP's customer service. Hey CPP, if you happen to read this thread, cutomer service means exactly that, service the people who support your business, an email or a phone call would go a long way in the event of a order problem or delay. Sorry to make everyone read my rant and listen to me vent, I hope if anyone buys from them that they have a better experiance than I have had. On a lighter note, they do have some NICE parts.

New updated stuff at www.kdrodworks.com
My site still needs help, web guys and gals pm me.

the best guys in the whole world:
sweet70beast, jonzcustomshop, runninlow, captainfab, and the one I havent met yet, joe231
kdrodworks316 is offline   Reply With Quote