View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
coneng

Re: Finally my own build thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadsvt View Post
Welcome to this forum!! Thanks for the complement especially since headers and there parts to build them is your business!! I was curious if you got all of your manderal bends in? When i ordered my parts I spoke to a gentleman and they told me that you were just getting them in. I am going to need some more 2 1/2 bends 16g bends and I would like to try your guys manderal bends. I also need 2 or so more v-band clamps. Thanks and talk to you soon!!

Josh
That was no gentleman, that was me! We're going to have two different quality levels of individual bends, standard and show quality. Unfortunately the show quality will be much more expensive. The standard quality are perfect for 90% of the builds out there. We also have packaged builder kits with a variety of bends that save money from buying individual bends. The first offerings should be up on the website in about 2 weeks, maybe sooner. The new v-band clamps are really popular. They are also available in two different versions, standard and a lightweight race version.
coneng is offline   Reply With Quote