View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
elwoods76
Just Cruizin

Re: Got my 75 2wd blazer 4 $800

Well I sold the Straight six for $100. So now my $800 2wd Blazer is a $700 2wd Blazer. I had nothing against the six but when you already have a reliable 350 and a 454 sittin in the shed just waiting it's turn to roar. Now the only real problem is that I am running out of warm weather and that is bad because I do all of my wrenching outside. No enclosed garage to work in. So the plan is still to get both motors where they need to be before snow starts falling. That means I need to pull the motor and trans out of my silver 76 and slipping the 454 in it's place. Before the 350 goes into the Blazer I am hoping to replace a leaking rear main and maybe paint the block black. Also I wanted to tell everyone thanks for taking the time to read this. This site is so incredibly awesome to have as a resource that I intend to be here for a long long time. I read a thread posted by a member saying that he knew of someplace better than this to refer to for blazer posts and I thought to myself than why doesn't he just go there and not come back. I thought about responding to his idiotic rants and then decided that any kind of a response would just further his time on this board. Again thanks and I will get more progress pics soon....You guys rock!!!!
elwoods76 is offline   Reply With Quote