View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #33
pharmd

Re: Pro-touring 65' C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
I kind of have the same project int he "planning" (dreaming??) stages. My current plans are to use a Dropmember C4 version (or the C5 version when it comes out) made by Nate at Porterbuilt Streetrods. He is on this site often in the suspension section. Here is a link to the C4 thread..http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=212001

I also am planning to stick with the stock style trailing arm suspension, but modify it like a NASCAR chassis. They use it on the road couse..

My planned ride height will be about 5-6" off the ground to the bottom of the frame. I might use airbags, take note of the cars that ART brings to the Goodguys shows and really performs at the autocross event.

just my thoughts.

I actually talked to ART during the fall Grand Rod Run in Pigeon Forge. The did very well in the small autoX event they had there this year as well. I am not ruling that out as an option...it is important for it to LOOK AND PERFORM well, and the ART can certainly do a fair job at both from the looks of things.

On a side note I thought I'd throw up some pics of what is going in my TBSS this weekend...

Last edited by pharmd; 10-22-2008 at 10:24 PM.
pharmd is offline   Reply With Quote