View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
masterbeavis
Having issues

Cleaning out the shed, misc stuff, and parting the last truck out.

All parts are located in Placerville CA, unless otherwise noted. I will get pics up asap. I have moved again for the fourth time this year, this stuff is begining to become a burden to move around. I have more crap to list once I get unburied.

I have two pairs of HD 44 hubs. Three of them have the blue dial, one has the yellow. They all appear to be in mechanically excellent shape, however two of the blue dials have broken out on the inside, I have not gotten around to repairing them. The chrome is typical of 30+ years. Its there, not flaking off, but dinged. Spicer script is missing on most of them.

These are pics of the ones with the damaged dials.

68-72 Blazer seat frames. Seats are shot, has the correct brackets. I would rather sell the complete pair of seats, rather than part with the seat brackets. $50 for the whole shooting match, $75 for the brackets alone.

GMC center console. Cracked and modified in the usual ways, for the most part, in pretty lousy condition. Grey in color. $20

Two glovebox doors. $10 each

Factory AM radio, condition unknown. The chrome is in so so condition, I have no knobs for it. $10

69 327 block. Has the casting number correct for a Camaro, but the suffix for a fullsize car. Block is fully seasoned(aka rusty), and ready for a complete rebuild. 2 bolt main. $50

Eaton HO72 rear ends. One is from a 72 with the large studs, the other is older. Both have the large brakes, open carriers, and 4.10 gears. The newer one has has the brake linings stick to the drums, but it will break free once it is installed onto a vehicle. $150 each, located in Fiddletown CA.

H052/072 5.14 third member, open. Located in fiddletown CA. $250

1 pair of 327 camel hump heads, 3782461, pre 68 castings. They look extremely clean, possibly rebuilt They do not have accessory bosses, or water temp bungs. They are clean of carbon and junk buildup, but would need to be ran thru the steam cleaner or something to get lint, dirt, etc off before you run them. $200

Factory steel upper radiator hoses. I have to verify I still have those, will post a price once they appear.

Chevy 350, GM crate motor, used, unknown mileage, ran great when pulled, installed a HIPO motor. No accessories, longblock only. $100

GM 5.7l Diesel motor. Complete minus alternator. Located in shingle springs CA $75

Misc junk is also available from a 69 half ton LWB truck. Body is pretty much toast, has an I6 without power steering.

The Man's Prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
masterbeavis is offline   Reply With Quote