Thread: Just starting
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #11
crites_72

Re: Just starting

Well its been awhile since i've updated my build. mostly because i have been re doing my wifes camaro. lets see the other day i got some rust free doors and a nice tail gate off of a wrecked 69. man i wish the bed hadn't of been rusted bad, still need bed sides. been thinking about going shortbed, can get the frame, cab, fenders, and everything but the bed and steering column. but i cant find any thing for a bed and i dont want to go with the newer step. just not my thing. sent my new doors off to get stripped and primed along with my cowl panel. going to have all the trim and mirror holes filled. want to run the sport mirrios. the weird thing about the doors was that the glass was speckled with littile black pits all over. o well just use the glass out of my doors. got all the wiring fixed in the truck yesterday how can people cut up wires so bad, should of took a pic it was bad. but now all of the lights work, just the blinkers flash real fast. was going to go with a big block for it but that fell throught so i guess it's time to rebuild my 283. well thats about it for now. i'll get pics as soon as my doors get back. thanks for all the help on here. u guys are great!