View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #63
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Re: My 1964 Suburban Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagged69c10 View Post
Yea. I bought it from Wenthy. I guess thats your ex-mother in law. I thought you may be on here and stumble upon it eventually. Hopefully you wont be disgusted when you see it on the ground. Thanks for the head start with the 5 lug swap and spindles. I should be able to work on it some this weekend and finish up the bridge over the notch and I will get up some pics before I get jumped.
No hard feelings at all here. She actually called me and offered it to me when you were buying it, I just didn't feel good about buying my own truck back under the conditions.

It used to be dropped a lot lower. When I saw the divorce was looming, I removed all the springs and shocks and replaced them with other stuff so I wouldn't lose it all completely. The lowering stuff is now under the 72 stepper in my signature.

I thought that Sub still had a set of ECE spindles under it when you bought it. The rearend is a 3.40 ratio 12 bolt out of a 77 model truck IIRC. That should still have a brand new gas tank under it too if I remember right. It's been a long time since I had it though, so I may be wrong.