View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #330
'72 Chevy Suburban
Chevy's Rock!

Re: Help me Rock My Ride and possibly win $500 for your truck...

I spoke with the radio station yesterday and apparently they met with the shop and saw the truck last week. They said that they think that the shop is really dragging their feet, but there is progress from the last time that they saw it. According to the shop, they are on "phase 4 of 10 phases..." I think that we saw what phase 3 was on their website, so I guess they are further along than the pictures from 3 months ago? Anyway, I am just glad to hear that they are still in business and on task considering the tough economic times. The radio station did see the color scheme for the truck and said that I will be very happy with it. This must mean that they went with my suggestion? I asked the radio station to please keep close tabs on the project and hopefully it will be done by the Spring so that we can enjoy it when we have nice weather again. Even better that I won't have to store it this Winter.... I am headed to the barn right now with a big shoehorn to see how many that I can get undercover for the Winter. Thanks for your interest, guys...

'59 NAPCO Pickup
'70 K10 Pickup 350
'72 C20 Suburban 350 (MIA)
'57 Chieftain 455
'68 Firebird Convertible - 400
'68 Catalina Convertible - 400
'85 Vette

Last edited by '72 Chevy Suburban; 11-27-2008 at 03:09 PM.
'72 Chevy Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote