View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #66
gcburdic
Restoration Virgin!

Re: Project: Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock35ipsc View Post
I had to check out your build thread to look for the column pics. It looks sweet! And the dark pic that is looking head on with your arm out the window, giving the peace sign, I LOL'd at that. Reminded me of my kid doing that to me on his new ATV. Good times!

I was wondering about this pic, did you have some clearance issues? Take metal out, or add metal in? Both of my doors fit tight in the upper rear corners, and I've thought about tweaking those a little.

Hey glock,

thanks for looking!!!....Yeah...I was soooooo excited to finally run her down the road and back.....If I could I would of stuck my head out the window too!!!....The body shop actually had to trim the doors because of a clearance issue....that's reprop doors for ya!!!...I believe they removed metal for better fitament along the front....only thing is that the vent windows didn't quite fit too good after that....i think I got 2 of the 3 screws in...may have to re-drill the third one in the door!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtrux View Post
That truck hauls!! Great build, glad it eventually worked out for you.
Hey thanks Jtrux!!!.....After 2.5 years of patience, I'm glad I still have some hair!!!

1972 Custom Deluxe C20 Suburban A Suburban Named Isabella

1966 Ford Mustang Mama's High School Graduation Present
gcburdic is offline   Reply With Quote