View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
rob32472

Project Cod Fish

I have been around for a while and even did a project or two and never posted progress so I figured I would post progress of our newest build. When I say we I am talking about my two sons Josh And Jon micheal. I guess this build is a family affair. We are goin to do all of the things i always wanted to do on on of these trucks which isn't alot because as you all know these trucks are perfect. We are starting with a 1970 model shortbed with 98,675 original miles. This was a one owner truck out of the state of florida. We are going to put a 68 frontend on the truck, vintage air, and a gmpp zz383 turnkey engine. We are also putting in one piece windows, and are rebuilding everything. We have not completely decided on a color but we are leaning toward 06 corvette blue. I hope you enjoy the build as much as I will, it is going to be great to build one of these beautiful trucks with my sons and pass on the same passion my dad passed on to me while just ridin in the front seat next to him. I am lucky that he is still with us and I thank god for him everyday. Well anyway hope you enjoy!
Attached Images

rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote