View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #30
msgross

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanschevyparts View Post
MSGROSS/hartrod...............the buddy buckets were never for sale separate and I never agreed to the deal that was proposed ( to part them out). I had them listed how I wanted to sell them and when nobody was interested in them as one piece I pulled the listing because I was being bombarded with questions and people wanting more pics. I couldn't keep up and didn't have the time. Are we done yet ???
If that was the case then a simple "sorry, but they aren't being seperated" statement would have been nice. What did we get? We got no response for a day or two and a deleted thread, this was after you pm'd us and asked us to make you an offer. You can't deny any of that.

Then we find another posting selling them again...

Then another posting in the parts board stating that you put them on ebay, with no link... and then bragging that you sold them for $800... this after a few people showed interest in paying your asking price... what happened to that thread? DELETED... again..

As I stated, all I was dissapointed in was the way it was all handled. If someone won't ship then state, "NO SHIPPING", if they won't negotiate then state "PRICE FIRM" and if they won't part something then "WILL NOT PART" will suffice. I can't see how anyone would be upset with any of those responses...

I hold no hard feelings against you, and wish you the best with your sales.
1969 C-10 LWB (SOLD) "Project flip that truck or else"
1993 Passport, F@rd 1-ton (SOLD)"Project Cousin Eddie"

My Garage Build "The 1,000 footer"
msgross is offline   Reply With Quote