View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 03:33 AM   #45
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

first off, I don't play the whole "pm me and talk down to me" game...here's your pm you sent me so everyone can see Bryan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanschevyparts
well thanks for your 2-cents, but how would you explain the missing fabric for lack of a better word sleeves i have had a number of seat covers for the buddy seats made .not bought from a company.and they did not not even come close to looking like these what so ever .maybe yo need to see more pics b4 you are 100% shure .and the crocked sewing all over under sewn.over sewn.ect thanks again for your your 2-cents and i am not fully conviiced that you just happed to stumble across this thread.also this was not a poll of sorts-good day

now to reply to you where everyone can see it, I have nothing to hide...I will try to answer you the best that I can...it's very hard to read your post and understand it with the bad grammar, no punctuation, and misspelled words...first off you asked how I explain the missing fabric...I don't see any missing fabric, as a matter or fact I see where there was an abundance of fabric and they stapled the seam...that's tacky...also, about me needing to see more pics or the seats, feel free to post them...I will tell you that PUI is the manufacturer that Year One uses and Chip Foose uses Year One...so they can't be all that bad, like I said not best and not the worst...onto the next statement you made about me not "just happed to stumble across this thread"...actually, I did stumble across this thread...I am in the process of buying things for my truck and wanted to check the deals forum before sending out any money to anyone and I 'happed' across this thread in the process...and about this not being a poll...you're right it's not a poll, but there was a question as to whether the covers had been installed correctly or not and no one had given a professional opinion on it yet so I did...don't be so quick to be defensive, it makes you look guilty...thanks for jumping on me for making an unbiased analysis of the installation job of the seat covers...

Chuck.

Last edited by Stitch; 12-07-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote