View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 03:38 AM   #46
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanschevyparts View Post
these covers are flawed anyway you slice it .look at the pics on franks post .and it will clearly show the difference .bad install/defective/flawed/2nds. bottom line is they are not good fitting covers.i will post more pics of the many (flaws)crooked stitching.under sewn.missing pieces .chuncks missing on the covers .your always going to get some random guy throwing his professional/expert option .we see it every day thanks for your concern
I don't see any missing chunks or pieces on any of the pictures that Frank posted...I also don't see crooked stitching either...I DO see staples that can plainly be seen and are tacky and a lazy attempt at making the covers fit better...I also see that where you are talking about the stitching being crooked is actually the seam allowance on the inside of the cover laying one way and then the opposite way and the opposite way again making the cover look like it's crooked, but it's actually the way the cover was INSTALLED...your installer does NOT know what he's doing as far as I can tell from the pictures that have been posted...thanks again...

Chuck.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote