View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:56 PM   #73
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

I order stuff all the time that comes in and it's flawed and I pay retail for it...if it can be fixed, I fix it...if it can't be fixed I call the manufacturer and I send it back...those covers were any easy fix...not everything is going to be perfect...that's why you paid them to install them...if not then you could have put them on yourself and saved yourself some money...you could have made them look that good, I'm sure...and it doesn't matter what WAS paid for them...it matters what you agreed to pay for them to begin with...Frank and no other supplier is going to sell something to you or anyone else for what they paid for it...they wouldn't make money that way...and btw, just so you know, the $229 that Frank said he paid for them was his jobber/wholesale price, not retail...and about me going over to the 73 side, I have been over there and I've been over here and I've been over to the classifieds...I'll look where I want that's what this board is here for...and I have not tried to promote my shop ONCE on this board or any other board...I offered advice and help to anyone that wants it, but that's all...and I'm like I said before I just believe in what's right is right...btw, you still haven't said whether you are going to stand up and be a man and pay Frank the remaining balance on the seat covers or not...

Chuck

oh yeah and thanks for calling me an expert...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote