View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
sleepertruck72

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

I dealt with Bryan on something I sold and had no problems. I am not taking sides here just putting in my 2 cents. I have been taught that when you purchase something and receive it, the first thing you do is inspect your item whatever it may be. If it is a rifle you inspect it to make sure it is lubed, barrel is clean, etc,etc, If you have dealt with similar items purchased then you would know what to look for as far as flaws. I was an estimator for a Tile contractor. Before taking that position I was a tile setter for about 6 years. I had to deal with tile setters not inspecting tiles and manufacturers sending defective tiles etc.. alot of drama and money issues. The thing is there must be a way to settle the issue. The customer always thinks he/she is right ,however it is not always true. If the item is installed (in this case a seat cover) it should have been inspected and deemed good enough to install. The upholstery shop should have caught any defects before installing and pointed them out. Be more careful of who does installs for your truck,home,boat etc is the lesson we can all learn from this I guess. I hope all of this gets worked out for both board members !