View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #69
Rack Man

Re: "FRAME OFF" Has Begun - Wish Me Luck! - Pics

Well....she's back on the ground and a "roller" (kind of).....As she is not rolling very freely.....I used a ratchet strap to activate the clutch as apparently it is in gear....however, I cannot move the shifter any direction...not into neutral or not into any other gear....Any thoughts...???....And then when I was pushing her around, there is a lot of resistance coming from the driveline somewhere??

Also, I did wind up going with a bit of smaller tire than I had planned...I went to have the 31x10.5x15 all-terrains installed and the place I got em said that I could not put them on a 15" x 6" rim.....that the biggest I could go was 30x9.5x15.....Though I have seen others do it, they said no....so I chose to go with mud-terrain instead.....They had a set of the original KM's there and sold em to me for the same price.....After the body gets back on I'll see how small they really look and then maybe think about going to some 16"x7 Rally's where my tire choices are a lot greater....but for now it is what it is!

Any thoughts on the issues mentioned above would be greatly appreciated!

Dan

Last edited by Rack Man; 01-03-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Rack Man is offline   Reply With Quote