View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #50
SCOTI

Re: Coy's Wheels. Anybody usining them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepside454 View Post
its difficult sometimes, but if you try you can usually find stuff that isnt made in China. My Centerlines are made in California, from start to finished product, not anymore expensive than Coys or American racing wheels, also made in China by the way. Dont get me wrong, the Coys wheels are nice looking styles, I would have bought em if they werent made in China.
No offense, but in the end your American made Centerlines still look like Centerlines. This is fine if you like the choices they offer but sucks if you want a classic type wheel. I priced Centerlines version of the Halibrand kidney-bean/salt-flat style of wheel & inexpensive they weren't.

The 'look' of certain wheels requires Budniks or Billet Specialties etc which cost twice as much as Coys (or Centerlines ). That's what makes the Coys attractive..... classic styling that's affordable & available in a larger selection of offsets & bolt patterns that work on classic GM trucks.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 01-07-2009 at 06:12 PM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote