View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #46
MickMc

Re: Need Pic's of Crew Cab Conversion's 67-72

Quote:
Originally Posted by extd56 View Post
Here is one that I saw for sale in Yuba City

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/983049411.html

i have a 1970 c10 crew cab dually that was custom built..the truck is totally a one of a kind custom truck built by grant kustoms in oroville ca. the truck has a new 427 big block. the truck is air bagged and lays frame.. its baby blue with orange flams down the side, cowl hood, some tribal pinstipping on hood and tail skin, interior is like a cream brown color has flames in headliner and door panels, all eletric windows and door locks, billet steering column and guage cluster... like i said this is a one of a kind truck... first one ive ever seen.. anyways im interested in trading for a newer gto 04 - 06 or a first generation camaro, chevelles, any old hot rods or pretty much anything... let me know what ya got. or best cash offer. any questions call 530 315 1521 keywords: chevrolet, camaro, chevelle, nova, gto, hot rod, honda, msd, holley, ford, dodge, mopar, chevy, custom, bagged,

I'm glad I didn't see this truck a while ago, I would have been selling Harley's to buy it.
But no information about the 19.5 Alcoa wheels, or the suspension or the engine, and no price...
If he wants a 04 GTO that must be 25-30K, I'm guessing.
The orange 67 four door 4by with a Cummins, listed on the board is more appealing to me but 30k makes me only a dreamer...now back to my lowly 67 project truck, dream time is over.

Mick
MickMc is offline   Reply With Quote