Thread: Header Solution
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:39 AM   #55
Jokers69

Re: Header Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik69 View Post
Will they work on a manual that was switched to automatic, but the clutch linkage still in place. I believe I can just remove the linkage, not sure why previous owner left it there.

How much and aren't most headers you guy non stainless. How much for them. I know the price was listed up...

Thanks, these look good. I shy'd away from headers because I didn't want to see them and the pipes (for that matter), from the sides.

Have you guys done any research on flow characteristics/improvements to other products or do you care not too? I ask because I was interested if any tunability is factored into making them. If so, this is a very hot header that can be used for guys more on the high performance side as well.
Yes they will work if you remove the clutch linkage. They are $550.00 bare , $865.00 coated and $975.00 stainless and $75.00 off at for a limited time. These header where designed to not hang below the frame rails with big primaries and long tubes. We have not done any testing as of yet.

Last edited by Jokers69; 07-11-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Jokers69 is offline   Reply With Quote