View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #38
DURRTY
USMC

Re: Putting it all back together again..... build thread

I broke my arm this summer and the thing has not healed up like it should. it still is not 100% but good enough to work and play on.
the drivers side is mostly done except for the front lower quarter panel

I think I can use a pick up part since i don't need the wheel arch, the pick up part is half the price of the "blazer" part.

here are the shot of the drivers side floor, floor support, some firewall hacking, kick panel and the RE-done A pillar.

I screwed the A pillar up the first time through. I learned that i need to mount the fender and make sure the stupid thing lines up with the hole in the bottom of the A pillar. DUH!! This is the first time i have ever done anything at all like this, I just have to learn the hard way sometimes.

Getting the kick panel to line up with the floor to line up with the floor support to the freaking A pillar, is a HUGE pain. The kick panel was the meanest one to get, its still not perfect but for me it works out fine.

All the parts in that area need to go on to line all that up, ALL the above named parts. I learned that the hard way too!

but it will only make the passenger side that much easier.
Attached Images