View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #345
'72 Chevy Suburban
Chevy's Rock!

Re: Help me Rock My Ride and possibly win $500 for your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmonkeypunk View Post
It's funny, i keep forgetting all about this whole contest, then i remember it and check on it to see it isn't done yet, then i forget about it for a month or so, then i remember and it's not done yet..... This thing should be pretty sweet when you get it back, unless they're spending the 10 grand on gummy bears and hookers. Or maybe it means, when you get it back, it'll be worth 10 grand.
LOL, no doubt.... I talked with the radio station on Friday and they said that they saw the truck on Thursday. Apparently the shop moved locations, so that slowed their progress for awhile. The radio station said that there was a TV and a bar in the back and that one of the lambo doors was done... They kept talking about how cool the wheels look as well. *Sigh* I guess my dream of keeping this truck close to stock or as a muscle truck are gone. I am trying to keep an open mind. They are targeting for completion in late April, I'll let you guys know when I hear more. Thanks for the follow-up and support.

John

'59 NAPCO Pickup
'70 K10 Pickup 350
'72 C20 Suburban 350 (MIA)
'57 Chieftain 455
'68 Firebird Convertible - 400
'68 Catalina Convertible - 400
'85 Vette
'72 Chevy Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote