Tot Roddin'

Re: Time for a name chage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
Love that color. Very nice truck.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puropedo View Post
Nate, now I really got to head over to your place and bring some beer!

Congratulations! beautiful truck!
Come on over any time, and feel free to leave the '72 here for a while. I still have my eye on that one too.... as if you didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by see ten View Post
Looks like you saved it bro! Now drive it and enjoy it!
Thanks see ten! If it came run as many miles as yours I will definitely be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjarrett71 View Post
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! Congrats on that find and purchase! That truck is awesome. Wish I could find something like that AND be able to afford it. I'd love to see it in person and take it for a test drive
Scott, if you only knew what I paid.... Come on over any time and we'll go for a spin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyull67 View Post
NICE! I better be seeing that at the car shows this season!
You'll definitely see it this year, guaranteed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipflyer View Post
Wow, nice find Nate! Can't wait to see it in person.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanelDeland View Post
To call that sweet truck "MINT" Would be an understaement and restating the fact.Cool old survivor and great truck.Hope you enjoy it as much as it needs to be.
Thanks for the kind words PanelDeland! It will definitely be driven and not put away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
Very Gucci, Nate!!!
You know me Scott, I'm going to begin my redoing the interior with tuck and roll loui vit... just kidding! Thanks man!

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote