View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #67
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Time for a name chage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdadfox View Post
Man what a great deal!! Good to have friends like Y2K and Mike, i think you owe them a couple case's!!
You have no idea how much I owe them, thanks for the words Y1K! Now how about a set of those Vi...... oh wait I can't spoil any surprises that are instore for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUV2XCLR8 View Post
Man You Suck, Congrats
Thanks luv you suck to buddy!

If only I had room for Merlot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
Looks great Nate!!!!! Nice find!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Randy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jay View Post
Beautimous.
Good deal.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72ironmike View Post
Nate, SMOKIN ! That is a truck you deserve. Congratulations! Mike.
Mike, thanks for the kind words. I've talked with you on several occassions and can't wait to see what other projects you have in store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcb-1 View Post
I CAN FINALLY say something now. Keith (lolife99) and I knew about this beauty for a few weeks now, but Nate said we were sworn to secrecy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Nate, it looks better than I thought. All documents, original everything. WHAT A FIND!!!!

I know a certain show this late summer it better be at!!!!!

I'm happy for you Nate. You did good. period.
Doug... I knew I had to get some pics up before you exploded over there in KS. Thanks for the information your provided early that Saturday morning, and can't wait to make my maiden voyage to KC.

It will be nice to not be shunned for being the only '67-72 member showing an '08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krue View Post
Congrats on the find!
Thanks krue!

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote