View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #24
Hart_Rod

Re: Lets see those BUDDY BUCKETS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipsC10 View Post
here is mine, just brought them home after taking them out of a parts truck that I bought. Came out of 1970 custom cab, not sure if they were in the truck originally however they are original gm seats. Neither side folds forward and the passenger side sits a little more straight up and down than the drivers side. Probably going to get them re upholstered in a few years before I put them in my project truck. Hart Rod I love the way yours came out and I really like the cupholders.
Thanks Pip, the cup holders and map pocket should make them a little more utilitarian, (I had some seat warmers installed too, ). Pull the material away from where the pivot point of the seat back and the seat bottom come together. If there is a bolt holding the back and the bottom together, you should be able to loosen it slightly on both sides and then they will fold forward. There will also be a bolt that allows you to adjust how high the seat backs lean back. These are the pics I have right now showing what I'm talking about.
Attached Images

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 02-14-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote