View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
fast75
Go Hard or Go Home!

Re: does anyone know of a website like this for

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast75 View Post
ok, before ya'll administer the beating hear me out. this website has been an invaluable source of information and camaraderie for me. all you guy's AND gal's have been very helpful and friendly.
my dilemma now is that one of my inlaws has inherited a pair of '57 ford thunderbirds. these cars are complete and original except for the gas tanks. for some odd reason the deceased's wife decided to have them removed and hauled off a couple of years ago. the word is that the ol guy started them every few months. not sure about all that but thats the rumor. these cars have been sitting in the shop forever, literally. one in 1968 the other since 1970.
now fast forward 40 years........ this guy is my wifes uncle, been to the house a few times and knows that i build trucks, hotrods and harleys. he wants me to get these cars driveable to take to shows and such. he has no intention of selling them, just wants to cruise them and be the proud owner of a matched pair of '57 birds.
HELP, I know little about 57 birds except they are worth a fortune. so if any of you know of a website like this one let me know.......Thanks.......Fast75
oh yeah, he's having them delivered next week end.........HELP...........LOL.

2008 Dodge crew cab. YEAH, it's got a hemi, your ass is going to jail quick.

Some day's, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints................................
fast75 is offline   Reply With Quote