View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: Moved a Building

It`s a darn shame this clan of inbreds have turned mean.It`s another story.But,basically I`ve been diplomatic and kept myself from negative thoughts.But,these people are so full of contempt and my passiveness gave them the impression they could walk over me.They just never tryed until one day and I`d had enough.I saked the guy to please stop cutting the corner and straddling the little rocks pile I placed there 20 years ago to keep the front of my house a mud pit.The pile is about 3' on my side of the property line,so I allowed some swing.I even told him he could widen the apron,just stay off the grass.Well,he called me an a-hole and that set me off.He`s a big redneck that always has a stogie stuffed in his mouth and thinks he`s bad.He thinks I`m not because I`m friendly.He`s younger than me and has had heart surgery already,is waaaay overweight,out of shape,says he can`t run a weedeater anymore because of his heart,eats a high carb diet,and smokes the cigars.He`s prolly die of a heart attack before I got a chance to whoop him.
Here`s thier place.That ladder has been there about a year and a half:

The fence runs down the line btween thier right of way and that meadow they think they own.That building is supposed to be 20. from the line:

This is up against the fence.They don`t pay for trash service.They just haul it out about once a month.I have to keep rat poison in my barn and every fall keep them from settling in my house:

They had the line surveyed the afternoon before the second hearing when the commision suggested it be done since they questioned my set-back dimensions along thier lane.My guesstimate was right on.My woodshed was too close to that line and that variance was approved.The back line wasn`t surveyed even though they questioned my setback there,too.I just took this picture.See the corner stake?Tell me what you see.These people are stooooo-pid .I was using my fence (they said it was thiers) as the property line.As you can see the fence sets on me by a bit over a foot.So,I was actually only 1' too close:

I`m not putting them down,but they act like they own the Hearst Mansion and I`m an eyesore built in thier way.The funny thing is,my house was there over 100 years before thiers and I`ve completely restored the house.I think they wanted it to go the other way and have it fall to the ground.I also bought it without it being listed for sale.I`m thinking the family hoped to buy it when it went for sale.The old woman who lived there all her life before the people I bought from told them if they were the last people on earth she still wouldn`t sell to them.They`ve only been there about 3 years longer than me.I`ve been ther since`86.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-03-2009 at 10:30 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote