View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Re: Moved a Building

I wonder how they`d be if they had a bad neighbor.Hopefully they`ll find out when I sell the place.They get resentful when they see me enjoying life."look at him out there planting those pretty flowers","Didn`t he just mulch last year?","Man,there he goes firing up that grille.It seems he`s grillin`all year`round at least twice a week".All this would upset me,too.It`s the same family (clan) all around,if you count the lot they don`t own.I won`t even get into the others.The father who died and I had respect for each other.Now that he has died is when it got bad.He and I are both self-made and he knew that.His dropplings,about my age,are just riding on his coat tale.They`d never have a house if it wasn`t one he had bought.That`s how I know they are permanent.Both daughters are barefoot pregnant drop-outs and I`m sure one will end up in that house after the parents die before their time from a heart attack.I`ve watched them triple in size since I moved there.Their generations repeat every 16 years.
I really just wanted to show my building move.But,obviously this was a burr under my saddle or a good while(since 9/07).Yeah,the crap shack was put there recently.The stake has been there since 9/23.After the hearing they told me they were upset that the crew didn`t survey the back line because they paid to have it done.They said they were going to get them back out there.Hasn`t happened yet.They are habitual liars as well.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote