View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Moved a Building

Yeah,I could call the health dept. on the trash,the state about the bridge,and the county about the buildings.That was my first impulse.I want it as peaceful as possible and besides,there`s nothing better than letting them think I won`t turn them in and then do it when they aren`t expecting it.I do try to just carry on.When I see them I at least nod and smile as they go by.He just glares at me.He`s not too nice to his own kids.
Across the road is another county.They don`t need permits for pole buildings.I found out my county requires them.My woodshed is 8x10 and sits on four solid blocks.I built it there but it`s a portable building.I had to get a permit for that,too.
Here`s that building and where the problem started.See those rocks?He was staddling them with his truck.They tryed to say the line was at the utility pole.That wouldn`t make for much of a 15' right of way.That`s why the commission said survey it and come back.The neighbors asked,"Well,who has to pay for that?"The commission amswered,"We don`t care.You,him,or half and half". Yeah right! I sure wasn`t spending my money.They said they couldn`t order us to do a survey and if we didn`t they`d go with my measurements.So,the surveyers showed up the afternoon before the second hearing.

The rocks got pushed his way from him him stradling them.They started at 3' my way of the line.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote