View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
colt45-2007
Don'tHateThe88

Re: Another Long Wait With FBI

Well after almost a 3 month wait and still no bumper and valance I finally canceled my order and requested a refund, they didn't even want to give me a refund they wanted me to buy something else of equal value and I said no give me my money back. They said it would be a couple days before it would be back in my account, well a week later still no money. I called they said it would be in it in 48 hours... 48 hours still no money so I finally talked to someone in charge and FINALLY I got my money back. Once I got my money back I ordered a bumper and valance off of ebay on a Tuesday and the came in on Friday and are now on the truck...... I know some of you are saying why did you wait so long, well my mom died in mid March and I really just didn't care about the bumper at the time but Never again will I order anything what so ever from FBI, at first I said I didnt make this thread to bash them well I've changed my mind... FBI is by far the worst auto parts supplier that I've ever dealt with... The only good thing I have to say about them is that they are very good liars