Thread: Tile job I did
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
sleepertruck72

Re: Tile job I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
That looks great! I know how much work that is to get it all fitting that well. Very nice!
Thanks Frizzle Fry ! Yeah its alot of measuring, measuring, measuring. I was having alot of fun with it. I have done a few showers with that amount or more decos, picture frames in the walls, but I loved this one because I really like working with slate as do the homeowners. They have another shower for me to do in their house and I cant wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That`s some fine work on a pretty (I`m gonna try to spell this right) intricate bunch of details.Definately a challenging approach you took.Looks great!
Special K- Thanks ! I enjoy challenging myself (sometimes) I was told by the homeowner that If I wasnt so anal I could of had it done in one week It took me about 3 weeks to get that whole bathroom done because I wanted it to look perfect. You spelled intricate right !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
Wow... that is amazing, nice work!
72BlckButy- Thanks ! I gave it my all and I was really satisfied with the results. The homeowners have made me their "tile guy for life"

I will look for some pics of some 24x24 Travertine floors and showers I did about a yr. ago. That job was really fun

Last edited by sleepertruck72; 05-06-2009 at 11:21 AM.
sleepertruck72 is offline   Reply With Quote