View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #22
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Problems with GMC Pauls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tphsmith View Post
YES I have had a BURN from GMC PAULS and will never ever not even tell anyone he sells parts. plus from the burn it reflected on me here and, YES I use to play the $25.00 a year here for maybe 3 years in a row, but not after the responce I recieved as a PM from no name mentioned, but I lost alot of respect after how the Issue I had was delt to me from a monitor here......

thanks for the memories...
Sorry but when folks cuss at me in PM they generally don't have me jumping through hoops to help them. I did however ask you to calmly explain the issue of a missing discount, so I could help you fix the problem. You see.. I too recall the PM, as a matter of fact I just reread it to be sure I was not thinking of someone else. If you do not wish to subscribe to sell parts, thats your choice.. Do not even try to act as if we did you wrong, when you demanded help cussing etc.
thank you too for the memories... that chip on your shoulder is hard to forget

To the OP ~ I will try to call and email this weekend as well. I myself have never had an issue with Paul, but I do know some have. As far as I am aware, all of the issues were resolved. PM me if you do not hear from me over the weekend.

Liz
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote