View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #42
dieselarmy13
Phone's ringin Dude.

Re: Diesel does a build

Got a little done this weekend. Lowered the rear 1.5 more inches with Early Classics drop shakles. Now I want it lower in the front!
Before:

After:

If you didn't know I did it, you wouldn't notice, but I'm happy with it. And yes, I have an exuse for my yard looking that crappy. I just overseeded my grass and am waiting for the new stuff to get a little taller before I mow. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
I finally got my new bedsides and new to me fender into the auto skills center here on post to fill my marker lights and some trim holes. The body man tacks em up, you grind em down. Total price for having three marker lights and numerous trim holes filled: $12.48. Can't beat that with a stick. I need to skim coat them this week, and hopefully get them on sometime this week.

I also got my heads back from the machine shop and got my new engine almost buttoned up, but forgot to take pics (sorry guys). Lets just say she looks a lot nicer in some shiny new Cheby Orange I'll try to get some teaser pics tomorow, I promise.

2003 SILVERADO SS--THE NEW GIRL

1972 GMC--THE OLD GIRL
dieselarmy13 is offline   Reply With Quote